Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nursery Rhymes for your viewing pleasure...

12 comments:

Angela said...

So cute! I loved the finalle of Twinkle Twinkle. I like how she looks out of the corner of her eye to make sure your still taping and then uses her very best voice.

By the way, Ellie's silver shoes are here.

H A L to the G C's Ma said...

As soon as my girls heard Carly, they came running, Hadley asked me if we could watch her every night before bed. How did she learn all those? She is so cute. There is not much cuter than a little munchkin voice singing and saying nursery rhymes!! I love it!!!!!

Nissa-Lynn said...

to cute! she's so adorable...did you teach her all those..and her vocabulary..outstanding!

Jarod & Jamie said...

So that is totally cute. Your girls are (and have always been) adorable.

Shawna said...

cute! what a great little memory she has!
Curt enjoyed talking to Aaron last night.

Natalie said...

Loved it! That book looks adorable too. She always has been precocious. What a cutie!

The Cornett Family said...

Oh my Goodness! Congratulations on the new baby! Another girl, wow! There will be lots of tea parties and dress up parties at your house! Don't let your hormones trick you. You are such a good mom, and I've always looked up to you for that. We're so excited for you!

Brooke Campbell said...

So cute!!! She looks a lot like you when you were little doesn't she!

Alison and Troy said...

I saw a picture of Carly with long hair, and I thought that it was way cute.

Josh and Jillian said...

Oh that is too cute. Thanks for sharing that video. I love it!

Janel Ruzzi said...

I love this video! I can tell that someone must read her that book quite a bit. Very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Katyanne said...

we were looking at troys new baby sister and kaydence says...I want to see carly so I went to you page and then she said...I want to see carly singing in that book! it took me a minute and then remembered I showed her this a while ago...so just to let you know she is memorable and kaydence hasn't forgot her dear friend Carly. and everytime we walk by your old place here she says and thats carly's house but she moved far far away!