Back in October Carly checked out a Fancy Nancy spa book and decided to try it out on me (with her sisters' help). Aaron took them to the store to get all the supplies they needed.
The headband is made with pipe cleaners shaped to say "MOM"
What Sweetie Hearts! (with our neighbors dog, Missy)
p.s. Thanks Fancy Nancy for such a great idea!
3 comments:
Oh how I loved this post!! You are such a good sport! I laughed out loud at the pic of them smearing what looked like oatmeal on your face. :) And I LOVE the pipe cleaner head band. You guys are so cute! I did what probably everyone who knows you did on Friday: immediately looked up how far away you were from Newtown and then breathed a sigh of relief.
I love this! So so fun! We just checked that book out about a week ago so I know exactly what you are talking about. Fortunately for me the girls did not request to do this. I am not quite as brave as you. You are such a good mom. SO glad you documented this!
What a great mom! I can promise you that your girls will remember this forever! So cute.
Post a Comment