
(Ever since we have been married we have not had cable, dish network, or even local channels, and growing up we didn’t most of the time either. So, this list might go way back)
1- The Cosby Show
2- The Andy Griffith Show
3- Star Search (the contest/talent show from the 80’s)
4- So you think you can dance
5- Food Network (I haven’t watched it enough to have a specific favorite)
6- Saved by the Bell
7- The Smerfs
8- Oprah
8 Things I did yesterday

1- Woke up before the girls (something I wish I did every day, but I rarely do)
2- Folded laundry with Ellie (it was actually really fun with her helping)
3- Had some much needed one-on-one time with Ellie while Carly was at preschool
4- I had Carly and Ellie put their hands on my tummy and they were both able to feel the baby move – so sweet!
5- Dishes
6- Made Enchilada soup for dinner
7- FHE lesson on the 1st Article of Faith
8- grocery shopping
8 Favorite Places to eat 
1- My Parent's (pictured on right)
2- Olive Garden
3- Any Thai Restaurant with good curry
4- Loco Grinz (Hawaiian restaurant in Moscow)
5- In the mountains while camping (breakfast food always tastes better when you’re camping – probably because it’s cooked in bacon grease and you’re living like a mountain man so anything would almost taste good.)
6- Wendy’s (not so much any more, but when I was a kid it was my favorite)
7- Texas Roadhouse
8- Almost any nice, sit-down restaurant – we hardly ever eat out, so it is always a treat for me to go to a restaurant (especially if it’s without little ones)
8 Things I’m looking forward to
1- New baby girl!!!!
2- Having a house someday
3- Making some close friends here
4- Going to the temple with Aaron on Friday while Steph comes to hang out with the girls
5- Enrichment tonight (I love having a really good excuse for a girl’s night)
6- My hair getting longer
7- Quiet/Nap time today
8- Going to St. George to visit the Wakefields for Halloween
8 Things I love about this fall
1- Eating soup again
2- Weather that is not too hot and not too cold (I just wish it would last longer)
3- Baking yummy things ( I just feel more in the mood this time of year)
4- Feeling the baby move a ton
5- Having a 4-year old and a 2-year old (they make me laugh every day with the funny things they say and do)
6- Not starting another semester of school (for Aaron)
7- My new black boots to go with my leggings
8- Starting my new calling as Activity Days assistant for the 8 to 11-year old girls
8 Things on my Wish list
1- Have a maid
2- Carly and Ellie never fight again
3- Go to Europe
4- Go on a cruise
5- Make perfect parenting choices every time
6- When my children are grown they will have close and strong relationships
7- When my children are grown they will all be faithful and strong in the gospel
8- To live in SE Idaho again someday (sometimes I wish for this…sometimes I don’t)
8 People I Tag
Ashley
Shawna
Nissa-Lyn
Heidi
Jenny
Hayley
Katy
Jill
1- My Parent's (pictured on right)
2- Olive Garden
3- Any Thai Restaurant with good curry
4- Loco Grinz (Hawaiian restaurant in Moscow)
5- In the mountains while camping (breakfast food always tastes better when you’re camping – probably because it’s cooked in bacon grease and you’re living like a mountain man so anything would almost taste good.)
6- Wendy’s (not so much any more, but when I was a kid it was my favorite)
7- Texas Roadhouse
8- Almost any nice, sit-down restaurant – we hardly ever eat out, so it is always a treat for me to go to a restaurant (especially if it’s without little ones)
8 Things I’m looking forward to

1- New baby girl!!!!
2- Having a house someday
3- Making some close friends here
4- Going to the temple with Aaron on Friday while Steph comes to hang out with the girls
5- Enrichment tonight (I love having a really good excuse for a girl’s night)
6- My hair getting longer
7- Quiet/Nap time today
8- Going to St. George to visit the Wakefields for Halloween
8 Things I love about this fall
1- Eating soup again

2- Weather that is not too hot and not too cold (I just wish it would last longer)
3- Baking yummy things ( I just feel more in the mood this time of year)
4- Feeling the baby move a ton
5- Having a 4-year old and a 2-year old (they make me laugh every day with the funny things they say and do)
6- Not starting another semester of school (for Aaron)
7- My new black boots to go with my leggings
8- Starting my new calling as Activity Days assistant for the 8 to 11-year old girls
8 Things on my Wish list

1- Have a maid
2- Carly and Ellie never fight again
3- Go to Europe
4- Go on a cruise
5- Make perfect parenting choices every time
6- When my children are grown they will have close and strong relationships
7- When my children are grown they will all be faithful and strong in the gospel
8- To live in SE Idaho again someday (sometimes I wish for this…sometimes I don’t)
8 People I Tag
Ashley
Shawna
Nissa-Lyn
Heidi
Jenny
Hayley
Katy
Jill
9 comments:
Cute Blog! Fun to read! Your children are so cute! I can't believe it will be a 3rd girl. How fun. I love my two girls! ~Laura
Thanks for the tag! I'll do it soon, I promise! I need to go to Salt Lake to pick up some jewelry from Cookie Lee on Monday morning. I am just going, picking up jewelry, and coming back, and that's a long time for the girls to be in the car. I was thinking maybe we would stop and see you, if you're going to be around. Email me at jmlwilliams@yahoo.com and let me know!
I've been out of the blogging world for a bit because my blog had a melt down, but I didn't know you were having another girl!! How fun! Lots of pink at your house!!
That is such a fun idea, I guess I am up next! I really like the SE Idaho part. I hope that wish comes true.
ok so texas roadhouse for sure!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE.
I was just asked to be the Activity Day Leader too! We'll have to swap ideas--I think it is going to be lots of fun.
thanks for the tag...I love tags..but unfortunantly it's takes me forever to respond...I will though..right now we're cleaning and preparing for Kathy and Leon to come. It's kinda a big deal because Leon hasn't been to our house in 4 1/2 years and Kathy 2! Crazy huh? Anyway I just love all your thoughts and quotes and stuff on your blog!
ha ha I LOVED starsearch back in the day!!!! seriously, it was AWESOME!!!!! I also loved your tag... Camile I bet you are such a good mom to your little gals. Oh is Stephanie getting married? For some reason I thought that for some reason, but I don't know if I made it up in my head!
I hesistate to make a comment because there are already 8 and I feel like I would be violated the
8-ness of the blog entry...but I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed reading this. I am excited to do it myself. And I love all the same tv shows and food places that you do!
Post a Comment