Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween and other stuff

Pre-Halloween

Aunt Angela is painting Ellie's face at Conner's b-day party.




The final product (she has a hard time doing a "real" smile for the camera - I wish she would more often though because she has a beautiful smile)



At the skating rink for Conner's b-day party


Ellie's favorite "silly face"


_____________________________________

Halloween Night

My parents came down and we had a Johnson Family Party at my sister, Angela's house - it's so fun to live close to family now! (Thanks Ang for being the Hostess - you're the best!)



Carly was a Pink Witch and Ellie was a Fairy Princess.



The witches hat I made for Carly


Nanny Nette with some of the grandkids


Me, my Mom, and sister, Angela



______________________________________
Post-Halloween

The day after Halloween we were able to go to the temple with my parents, brother and sister and their spouses and have my grandmother (she passed away last year) sealed to her parents - very neat! I'm so grateful for temples and eternal families!

Earlier this week Aaron's little sister, Franci, came to visit us with her family. Aaron's parents came the next day and we all went out to lunch.

Carly, Ellie and Kaylie


Franci and I


Aaron and Carly with Josh (Franci's husband) and Annabelle.


Josh and Franci are some of our very favorite people to hang out with, so of course we had a fun time!

11 comments:

Natalie said...

Love their costumes, great job on the pink witches hat! Don't you just love girls, everything either has to be a princess or pink!

Natalie said...

Love their costumes, great job on the pink witches hat! Don't you just love girls, everything either has to be a princess or pink!

Shawna said...

cute halloween costumes..did you decide to add the hat last minute?? because when I talked to you that morning you said they were both princesses...anyway, the hat is super cute! I like that it is pink and especially the flower on top..did you make the flower too? It sounds like it was a good thing you didn't come for Halloween because then you got to be with family and do the temple thing which is really important. Hopefully we'll get a chance to hang out soon though. You look really good--I can't tell you are pregnant by any of the pictures and you look especially cute in the one with Francie. That is way fun that she was able to come visit. I don't think I have ever seen Annabelle before and Kaylee is so old! You need to take a picture with your boots so I can see them(just sneek them into a picture).
Oh and we are going to come up sometime to go to the Draper temple open house so we'll make sure to plan something with you when we figure out the dates.

MommaM said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We missed you at our party.

Tiff and Dave said...

Camile!! So fun to hear from you! That is crazy that you married Aaron. I totally know who he is. My husband also worked with Brett at McNeil for a little while. We took he and Heidi to get some Sushi once. Small world! Your girls are sooo cute! So fun to be having another little girl. You look great and don't look like you've aged a bit! I'm excited to keep in touch with you through blogging!

Brooke Campbell said...

So cute!! It's so good to see Angela! Tell her Hi for me! Wow, you did a great job on the witches hat! Call me next time you guys come into town. I really want to get together!

Leah said...

Camile... Are you sure you are pregnant??!! You look great! How did your little girls do on the skates? I have wanted to take my kids roller skating but wasn't quite sure how they would fare. And cute little Halloween costumes, you are creative!

Jake, Cindy and Blaine said...

i'm with leah...there is no way you are 6 months prego! your widget says you have 90 days left..so i assume you're 6 months, but you don't look pregnant at all! but cute costumes! happy late halloween!

Janel Ruzzi said...

Camille,
It looks like you had a great Halloween! I have a hat and shoes that I believe you left behind when you visited a week or so ago. I am sorry I missed your visit! We should really get together. We both have girls! Our husbands could rejoice or comiserate together (however you see it!) Email or call me and I'll get your stuff back to you! My email is ogden822@juno.com

Jordan and Jenny said...

You are one popular woman! I almost couldn't find the end of the list to add a comment:) I can't believe how your girls have grown in such a short time. Do you feed them Miracle Grow? Their hair is so long! I'm so excited to live close to you all and Emery keeps telling me how happy she is to see Carly soon.

Kris said...

I know this is old... but for some reason I haven't been getting your updates! I am so jealous you got to see Franci!!!! Little Annabelle!!! I haven't seen her since she was like a week old!