Playing catch with her Care Bear - I love her genuine smile!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
After Aunt Angela painted her face to look like a princess - she was so excited!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
She loves to hug her new baby sister. This is after she just gave my tummy a zerbert.
(Another "real" smile that I just love)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, the other day I was cleaning the toilet and Carly came in and asked what I was doing. I told her I was cleaning the toilet and she looked at me and said, "You're brave Mom."
(I think so too.)
9 comments:
She is adorable! I love her smile too. These photos of our little ones are so priceless.
Man I will tell you what's brave... cleaning toilets with little boys in the house! Be happy you only have girls for this simple reason! Cute Cute Carly!
Carly really is such a cutie! Maybe someday Carly will be brave enough to help you clean the toliet.
I really enjoyed talking with you last night for so long...it almost makes up for the fact that you aren't coming anymore.:)
I am honestly just starring at the bottom picture. Camille, she is such a doll!
I found you on Wendy's Blog. I hope it is okay that I keep tabs on you. Your little girls are so adorable. When are you due?
Carly has always been such a beautiful little girl! I love the genuine smiles you caught--those seem to be fleeting when a camera pops out (Kadrian pulls the weirdest faces now). Both of your girls are just dolls, and I'm sure your third will be too!
Bob butchers all his own meat, and he likes the meat more than me, but I will eat it. He could not believe when I told him your father in law is Leon Parson. He is a big fan, in fact there is a Leon Parson painting above our computer. I think Bob and Aaron would get along really well.
1. Your father in law is leon parson? what?? WOW! Maybe your kids will end up having some great talent!! My dad LOVES his work!!! 2. I LOVE the 3rd pic of your little gal... oh wow, she looks so happy and adorable. 3. I clean everything in the house BUT the toilets! I am not kidding!! I HATE doing it. I will if i have to, but brade knows I hate it so much that he usually does it! 4. Tell Steph hi for me. I haven't seen her in years. That is good she didn't end up marrying that guy! I was engaged and 3 1/2 weeks away from marrying someone else when I was 21... BOY am I glad I didn't. It would have been , but it has definitely worked out for the better... for both of us I'm sure... so that is good for her then!!! She is so cute.
I totally agree with Carly's comment about being brave and it made me chuckle out loud. It really is the little things in your children's lives that make motherhood meaningful. Thanks for sharing!
In response to your question Aaron, the claws were real. and I'd have to agree on the favorite 80's shows that the Cosby Show was one of my favorites, along with Transformers and Thundercats.
Post a Comment