Never thought I would say this but, I am jealous! We have been looking at mini vans, it will be our next purchase. It's kinda a must with 3 kids. Bet you love it!
I am so happy for you! We have a Toyota Sienna and I love it! It is the best. I never thought I would be a mini van mom but man they sure make life easier!!
All right! Way to go! We have absolutely LOVED having all the space in our minivan. Never thought we'd join "those" ranks, but ya gotta love the convenience!
7 comments:
jealous !!!
Wow, that is so cool. I think you got a good deal in more ways than one. The best I think is that it has a sleek look to it. way cool.
Love it! Minivans always have the best features!
Never thought I would say this but, I am jealous! We have been looking at mini vans, it will be our next purchase. It's kinda a must with 3 kids. Bet you love it!
I am so happy for you! We have a Toyota Sienna and I love it! It is the best. I never thought I would be a mini van mom but man they sure make life easier!!
Love the new van!!!
All right! Way to go! We have absolutely LOVED having all the space in our minivan. Never thought we'd join "those" ranks, but ya gotta love the convenience!
Post a Comment