Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day & Super Powers

St. Patrick's Day was also the day of my first Enrichment as the Enrichment Leader. Thanks to my AWESOME committee the night was a success (as far as I could tell). We had a delicious dinner and a video presentation of Sherri Dew giving a talk at Women's Conference. We also had some conversation starter questions at each table which was fun. One of the questions was:

If you could have a super power, what would it be?

Normally I would choose flying - just to feel the sensation.

But considering my current life circumstances I would have to choose endless energy/no need for sleep (self explanatory, right)?

Aaron says he would want to be Superman because he has it all. But, I explained to him that the question said a super power not a super hero. So, then he chose "either speed, or strength, or flying" (middle child syndrome - can't make up his mind. :))

So, what about you (and why)?

5 comments:

Katyanne said...

I can never tell when you have posted because you are on private and now it doesn't tell me. :)

Your girls are way cute.

If it was a HEROES situation I would like the one where you can get anyones power by being close to them..so you can have them all :) but I think I have always wanted to become invisible

Brad and Melissa said...

I'm with you on the endless energy...no question. I hope all of your girls have a really good night so you can start stockpiling all that energy towards your super power!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I am glad enrichment was a success. I have been doing it for about a year and a half. We need to switch ideas. I love the super power question, ill have to think about that for a little bit!!

Alison and Troy said...

I'd choose the ability to shape shift, because then I could do anything. But I have to say that your girls are so adorable. I really love the picture of Carly and Ellie sitting in the Parson Zoo. It makes me laugh everytime.

Janel Ruzzi said...

Hmm... What super power would I want? I think I would like speed. To be able to do anything speedy fast would be great! Fold the laundry in 5 seconds! Sweep and mop the floor in 15 seconds! Housework would be a breeze then!