It should be a crime to be spring and still snow on the ground. It has been so cold today, but it's supposed to be in the 60's tomorrow. Hopefully spring weather is right around the corner!!
We are feeling the depression of lack of Spring here in Moscow. It is already April, and we still have a lot of snow! The upside of the snow is a sweet video of Carly, she is too cute!
8 comments:
So cute!! what a great snowman and a cute little singer! man..snow is depressing in spring.
That is cute...but I hate the snow!
It should be a crime to be spring and still snow on the ground. It has been so cold today, but it's supposed to be in the 60's tomorrow. Hopefully spring weather is right around the corner!!
I agree--cute video, depressing weather! Carly is adorable--I love the singing!
She is such a good little singer! And that choreography ... pure genius! :-)
What a cute video!! I agree!! We can't wait for spring!!
You've gotta love all the darn snow still. I am so anxious for it to warm up and stay a little while
We are feeling the depression of lack of Spring here in Moscow. It is already April, and we still have a lot of snow! The upside of the snow is a sweet video of Carly, she is too cute!
Post a Comment