Carly is such a little performer - she LOVES to be center of attention! I love her cute new outfits - so stylish - they make her look so much older.
Ellie was so excited to actually get new clothes. She doesn't get new clothes as often as Carly since she can have Carly's hand-me-downs.
Aubree was more than happy to showcase this little number (which is a hand-me-down).
Here's the grand finale (with our neighbor-friend, Lily).
It's posts like these that really make me wish I had a new camera!










3 comments:
Oh my goodness! this is such a cool idea! I love it! you are such a fun mom. I love that you went out with them individually to get their school clothes and I love, love, love the fashion show! my girls would love this. And the new clothes are super cute too! I love skinny jeans on little girls!
I enjoyed seeing a little bit of your parlor as well. beautiful!
And that must be the next door neighbor.
And I totally agree with your last sentiment about the camera! Someday....
I really enjoyed our chat today and look forward to many more:)!
YES!!! I remember having fashion shows before school started. How fun! Your girls are adorable.
What cute new clothes! Conner and Kali would be jealous. They wanted to go school shopping but I just couldn't justify it since I found a bunch of cool shirts for Conner at a garage sale last month and Kali got some new clothes for her bday last month. I did get Conner a new pair of shoes and a pair of jeans off Ebay and Kali got a to go with me to get a new shirt. I love seeing little glimpses of your house. Is that piano from Aaron's parents house? I bet you are so excited for this next week and the big surprise!! :) I am looking forward to your post about the museum....
Post a Comment