Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Picnic Lunch with Daddy

One thing we are loving about Aaron's new job is that his office is only about 5.5 miles away from home, so Aaron usually comes home for lunch every day. Excpet for today - we went to him.
This little pavilion is right on the water and is just barely down the street from Aaron's office. (It still seems like this is a vacation and not really real. I never thought I would live by the ocean.)
 View the other direction from the pavilion of some water-front homes down the street from the office
Many of the homes on Water St. have the year they were built on a plaque. This one was built in 1765 and the door was tiny.

 Cummin Associates on Water St.


A front-view of some of the homes on Water St - they are so beautiful!

2 comments:

sarah baldwin said...

oh camile... i am dieing that you get to live in such a beautiful place. it seriously is my dream. how fun!! and i am so happy you are so close to aarons work. that is such a blessing. i love your updates. i check everyday. i'm not sure, but i might be living vicariously through you ;)

libby said the other day that she misses carly and ellie and was telling tanner "tanna, my friends moved and i don't get to see them. you get to see your friends" it was cute... and sad.

know that you're loved and missed.
xoxo sarah & co.

Shawna said...

I love it! It is breathtaking! I adore all the houses and I agree it is like you are on vacation! I can't wait to see it for myself someday. I hope you love living there as much as we love reading about your adventures!