Friday, August 24, 2012

Aubree's Dream Job

The other day we were talking about jobs and what people might consider dream jobs. Aaron's dream job is to do landscape design for high-end residential properties (lucky him) or to teach landscape design at BYU-Idaho. My dream job ever since I was a little girl was to be a Mom - cliche, but totally true. Carly said her dream job was to be a teacher. Ellie agreed with Carly. Then Aubree said,
"My dweam job ... is to be a big sistow. And hold the baby in my awms." Awww.... just melts my heart!
Holding her baby cousin, Alice. (I guess baby cousins will have to do.)


2 comments:

Carolyn said...

My dream job is to be a mommy, too. Glad I am living it. Who knows? Maybe that ocean air will make you feel like you want another baby... ;)

Shawna said...

talk about the pressure!!