After church on Sunday we had a picnic at the church and then headed to New London to visit the college's arboretum. The weather was absolutely beautiful - perfect! I LOVE being with my own little family, enjoying nature. I kept telling the girls to take deep breaths and think of what a good time we were having (in hopes that they will have happy family memories whenever they notice these nature scents). It smelled like camping and fall and mountains. I was afraid Connecticut would always smell humid and sea foody to me. But being at the arboretum was like being in Idaho or Utah or Wyoming - it smelled SO good!
Just look at those posers!
Our little gymnast
Isn't it gorgeous?!
2 comments:
beautiful! Someday...I will get to see it and smell it for myself. You'll have to let me know which season smells the best..I don't really love fishy smell.
Oh, it looks beautiful! My favorite smell in the whole world is the mountains (and rain coming down from the mountains). I hope your girls remember what a fun mom you are every time they smell Fall! How fun!
Post a Comment