We really wanted to take the pictures outside with the beautiful fall trees, but it was drizzling a little bit that morning, so we took these at the hotel's fireplace. We put on quite the show with so many kids to wrangle.
Josh and Franci and co.
This is what wrangling looks like
Ellise
Parson Family in front of the Smith's log home.
The Smith's orchard and the Sacred Grove behind us.


3 comments:
Such cute pictures!! So fun! I love that you got to see family and someone you know! Wish it was me but I'm happy for you. Curt and I were looking at all the pictures and he said that going to visit your house would be way cooler than you coming to SG. I am just dying at all the beautiful fall leaves and all the beautiful pictures you took. I agree with you..I totally want a camera like Francies--did you edit those pictures as well or are they straight from the camera. And you totally need to frame the last family picture because it is so cute!
Great pictures! How fun to have family there.
So Jealous!! Wish I could have been with you guys! The pictures are darling!
Post a Comment