Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the BEST picture I've ever seen! I love it!!!!! Oh this is Kristin by the way... too lazy to switch back to my other account :)

Amy said...

Hi Camile :)
ha! I would like to guzzle down a bag of chocolate too! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I know it can be difficult to understand someone's heart in writing because it is void of non-verbal cues and tone of voice, etc. I'm glad to know that many people who read my comments knew I was just kindly adding my own opinion and perspective to the ideas. I'm trying to be more brave with my voice because it's a positive one and I think society could be benefited by more positive voices out there. It strengthens me to hear others with a similar voice. I have enjoyed connecting with other women through the discussion. It makes me want to sit on the porch and chat with all of you - throwing out our ideas, considering different perspectives, and conquering the worlds problems together. Thanks again for connecting with me :)

Amy said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention: look at the eyes on those girls of yours. Gorgeous!

Shawna said...

ha! LOL!!