Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sardines

In the girl's room we have a bunk bed (twin over full), and a toddler bed. Then we also have the "spare room" which has a twin bed in it. With four beds to choose from, this is the sleeping arrangement our girls prefer each night:
One good thing about being short is that you can sleep sideways on a full bed and fit more people. :) Aubree isn't too particular about what direction she's laying. Carly told me the other morning that in the middle of the night she woke up with Aubree laying on her stomach and then later that same night Aubree was laying on her head. (I've slept with Aubree before, so I don't doubt it!)

2 comments:

Shawna said...

haha..Heather always said that she hated sharing a bed with me because I kicked! It is great that your kids will actually fall asleep next to each other at night. Mine just want to talk and fight. You know that anxiety that you get when it comes to taking pictures--I get the same anxiety about my kids and sleeping! I go crazy when they won't sleep or even thinking about them not sleeping!

Leah said...

We have the exact same arrangement over here.... We have more than enough room and my 3 kids choose to sleep together on the bottom bunk mattress! I check on them every night and it's crazy! Feet, arms, bodies intertwined everywhere! It would drive me crazy! Funny kids.