![]() |
| Our group: Carly, Katrina, Kyra, Charly, and Abby |
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Hogle Zoo Field Trip
Today I went to the Hogle Zoo with Carly and her class. To be honest, I really don't like zoos - I feel bad for the animals and it's kind of stressful to keep track of the kids (whether they be my own or someone elses). But, it was good to be with Carly and she LOVES it when I volunteer for school things (and that makes me feel good). It's always fun to see my girls interact with their peers. Carly has such a magnetic personality - I was constantly hearing, "Carly, look at this...", "Carly, come with me", "Carly, listen to this...", etc. I could tell that her classmates really like her and that she's a good friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment