Tuesday, May 22, 2012

In the Yard


I love their faces here - they were going pretty fast!

 Ellie is such a good helper in the yard. She enjoys it, just like her Daddy.


 Carly prepared refreshments for the workers outside. She enjoys not working in the yard, just like her Mommy. :) Although, I am starting to enjoy it more. In fact, I think I'll learn to love it.


 I love Aubree's creative outfits.
Pink undershirt, blue polka dot tank, plaid shorts, and flowered skirt over.


Pinion Jay feeding from our bird feeder
Our first spring here we had TONS of birds in our backyard. But the past two years we haven't had very many, so we put up this birdfeeder in hopes of bringing birds back to our house.

 Carly's friend pointed out to her at school that there was a hole in her pants. She didn't call home or anything - just stayed at school like that. :)


The girls' best neighbor friends. Carly, Rosie (11 yrs), Ellie, and Brightyn (6 yrs)


 Do you see Carly in that tree?! Crazy girl!


The Parson family's first vegetable garden!

No comments: