![]() |
| phone picture :) |
She did such a great job! I love to watch her in the school setting and see how she interacts with others. Her favorite friend in Kindergarten is Tessa (in the black dress in the front row). I think it's funny that the only person smaller than her is a boy, Simon. :) Ellie's teacher, Mrs. Heninger, is SO awesome! She is so good with the kindergarteners and is so sweet! After the performance Ellie got to come home with us (Aaron got to be there too) and then we went out for a treat at Tasty's.


1 comment:
camile, I am so proud of you for all your posting lately! You are going to be so glad that you took the time to write all these things down. And that childhood memory post is just like what we were talking about yesterday-writing from your heart the things that you want to be recorded in your history. I know your girls will appreciate that you took the time to record these things for them. And I can't even begin to tell you how many memories I have with you from my own childhood. I don't think you realize what a major role you have played in my life. Thanks for being my friend for so many years!
Post a Comment